- Perform ongoing Medication Regimen Review (MRR).
- Provide in-servicing and participate in QI/QA meetings.
- Possess state-of-the-art IT systems to review, report, and reconcile.
new admissions process
- Within 48 hours, our consultants will review information submitted for the Interim Medication Regimen Review (IMRR).
- More rapid responses are consistent with the severity of the resident’s condition.
- Frequently collaborate with facility staff to optimize annual survey outcomes and JCAHO accreditation.
- Support our client’s training with an interdisciplinary approach.
- Assist on-site in the development and implementation of quality assurance measures required.