who we serve
Long Term Care
A landmark study finds that consultant pharmacist-conducted drug regimen reviews improve optimal therapeutic outcomes by 43% and saves $3.6 billion annually in costs from avoided medication-related problems.
The New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services regulations for Long Term Care Services require facilities to retain a consultant pharmacist who has no affiliation with the pharmacy provider of facility medications.
- Perform ongoing medication regimen reviews, unit inspections, recommendations, and reporting.
- Conduct medication pass observations and evaluations.
- Provide in-servicing and participate in QI/QA meetings.
- Possess state-of-the-art IT systems to review, report, and reconcile.
- Support your survey preparation with an interdisciplinary approach.