who we serve
Growing evidence suggests that residents residing in ALFs face the same complex medication-related issues found in other long-term care environments.
- Perform new admission and ongoing medication regimen reviews, unit inspections, recommendations, and reporting.
- Conduct medication pass observations and evaluations.
- Offer CMA training to certify and recertify medication administration staff.
- Provide in-servicing and participate in QI/QA meetings.
- Possess state-of-the-art IT systems to review, report, and reconcile.
- Support your survey preparation with an interdisciplinary approach.