who we serve
adult day care
Many states now require expertly qualified contracted medication management. A consultant pharmacist can assist in the all areas of medication safety and efficacy.
The New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services regulations for Adult Day Care Services require facilities to retain a consultant pharmacist who has no affiliation with the pharmacy provider of facility medications.
- Support the development, implementation, and evaluation of all medication management policies and procedures.
- Document and review adverse drug reactions and medication errors.
- Inspect all areas of drug storage and for proper disposition of expired medications.
- Provide in-service training of commonly used medications in the ambulatory care environment.
- Support your survey preparation with an interdisciplinary approach.